Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing 23

Nebraska Learns 2.0 has been a wonderful learning experince for me. I had heard about blogging, RSS, Flickr etc. but did not have the courage to go out and explore on my own. This format gave me the direction and security to learn at my own pace when it fit in my schedule. I enjoyed all the "things" and each made my brain stretch a little more to wrap itself around the concept. However, my favorite is Library Thing. I will continue to expand my usage of many of the tools I have learned here for professional and personal growth and as always the more I learn the less I know! Going forward I won't be as hesitant to explore new developments and when I read the ITART blog I'll always find something new to investigate. Thank you for providing this learning tool. I can only imagine the time and effort it took to put together and then to monitor our progress. I truly appreciate your efforts and if you plan to do a similar program I will participate (and not wait so long to get started)!

No comments:

Post a Comment